CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 4, 2011

Day One: Taking Dinner Back

I love sugar. I'll admit it - I am totally addicted. I even have a blog called "I Like to Make Cookies and Cakes". What does that tell you? Yes, I like to EAT them, too! And I am probably the laziest person alive when it comes to cooking dinner. Don't get me wrong - I really do want to eat healthy and I really want my kids to learn to eat healthy. But if I have to search one more time for a healthy recipe to make, I just might give up for good. So I decided to start this blog and invite people to share their tried and true healthy recipes so that maybe, just maybe, one more person each day might not give in to those sugar cravings (namely me!) and actually cook something healthy for dinner!

1 comments:

Kelly Ledward

Yay!!! You did it! I am so glad. I feel the same and I don't love spending money and time trying a new recipe that isn't very yummy. This is going to be great. <3

Post a Comment