This is a tried and true recipe that my kids actually LOVE! (as long as they can put lots of cheese and chips - I know - really healthy!) And it is so quick and easy to make!
1 lb turkey burger
1/2 cup chopped onion (or try subbing with your dehydrated onion)
Taco Seasoning, to taste
Brown meat and add onion and seasoning. (I don't really like a lot of meat, so I usually put half aside to freeze for next time!)
Add the following and heat through:
1 quart stewed tomatoes (I usually use 1-14 oz can crushed tomatoes in puree + 1-14 oz can stewed)
1 can tomato sauce
1 can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
1 can whole kernal corn - do not drain
1 cup water
Friday, March 11, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment